Peaceful surroundings, luxurious accommodation and gourmet food, B&B’s don’t get better.
Situated 15 minutes west of Armidale we have a little slice of heaven allowing you to unwind and let your worries melt away. Sound Spa, beauty treatments, massage and naturopathic treatmentss are available just around the corner to compliment a stay of total relaxation.
- Deluxe suite, double room with en suite with bath and shower, separate toilet, sitting room with 2-seater lounge, tea/coffee making facilities, private outdoor garden
- double room with sliding doors to verandah, shared bathroom facilities, tea/coffee making facilities
- family room with double bed and two singles (upstairs), bathroom facilities downstairs
- The Cottage separate from main house with queen size bed, self-contained with bathroom and kitchenette which includes microwave, fridge, and tea making facilities
- Continental breakfast included in tariff
- Hot breakfast extra includes fresh farm eggs
- Breakfast service on verandah overlooking lake, in dining area with view of lake or in private garden
- Dinner menu available
The property is 37 acres and has been left as natural bushland. The property is part of the Wildlife corridors program which means it is safe for bush animals to pass through. There is a lot of bird life, including water birds such as white faced herons and wild ducks that are attracted by the lake. Kangaroos are in abundance and it is usual that the kangaroos come down to the lake every evening at about the time one can relax on the verandah and have a glass of wine or whatever your choice of beverage.
Address1829 Bundarra Road
Invergowrie, New South Wales, 2350
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsfootage.nightcap.developedArmidale, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/