Private and restful, Ella's Place provides those little extras for the discerning guest.
Opening its doors for the first time, the newly restored Miners residence in one of Broken Hills quiet old lanes has no truck or traffic noise, thus giving you a perfect nights sleep after a busy day exploring.
This newly restored home is situated in one of Broken Hill’s country lanes, named after William John Wills of ‘Bourke & Wills’ explorers fame. Its historical uniqueness is such that it will please even the most discerning guest with its space and comforts.
- The Green Room – (reminiscent of Art Deco times) has a king sized bed and reflects the style of the 1920’s and 1930’s but with all modern comforts. All rooms have reverse cycle aircon.
- The Wedgewood room – has a French theme with an Art Deco double bed and a French single day bed.
- The stylish Victorian lounge has an extensive DVD library and candlelight to provide a gentle romantic atmosphere.
- The country modern kitchen is brand new with all the usual condiments for cooking provided for your convenience so you don't have to go to the store.
- The new Victorian bathroom has a roll top bath and soothing music and candlelight to relax you after a hard days exploring.
- Outside you can relax under the grape arbour which in season, gives you a limitless supply of grapes and gives a whole new meaning to ‘peel me a grape’.
- You can BBQ while you enjoy the sunset, or take tea or sit in the sun on the front verandah.
- There is plenty of off street parking for five cars and a boat and room for a pony if you happen to bring one.