Gunbarrel Laager Travellers Rest is situated within the Gunbarrel Grapes Vineyard property. Look for the signs 11.8km east of Wiluna on the western end of the Gunbarrel Highway.
The 200 hectare property is ideally situated as an overnight respite or short stay for travellers planning an Outback adventure along the Canning Stock Route to Halls Creek, or to Alice Springs via the Gunbarrel Highway. Accommodation is available all year except for the month of January.
The main toilet & shower block, coin-operated laundry, kitchen, dining room & TV room are a short walk away from the campsite. They also can store your caravan for short term while you explore the Canning Stock Route.
- Smokefree Unit accommodation consists of 17 single units and 3 units that can be used as twin or family units. These contain a queen size bed and a single bed. All units have a fridge and air conditioner. Linen supplied.
- Tariff includes the use of Kitchen / Dining room and TV room
- BBQ and campfire facilities. Wood supplied.
- Group bookings welcome.
- Well behaved touring dogs on leash accepted by prior arrangement.
- Next G Mobile coverage available.
- Internet Access available.
- Sorry, No Credit Card or Eftpos Facilities.