Situated just 10 minutes from the Historic Port of Portland, Narrawong Holiday Park is your perfect family holiday destination. Narrawong Holiday Park is surrounded by the Surry River on three sides with the mouth of the river and beach situated right in front of the Park. The Park is set on 10 acres of grassy sites, many with beautiful Norfolk Island Pines sheltering them. Come and camp (powered or unpowered) right on the rivers edge or stay in one of our Deluxe Cabins with beach views.
Narrawong Holiday Park offers a peaceful and relaxing holiday destination with a variety of activities for all the family to experience. If you want to get physical and have alot of fun there are activities such as swimming, fishing, boating, tennis, beach volleyball and bushwalking which are all great ways to spend time here.
At night the kids can watch a movie on the outdoor movie screen.( Peak Season Only) Thereis an excellent games room and two great playgrounds which will keep the kids entertained for hours.
A seasonal kiosk that operates fully during our peak periods and provides a range of products and services for our guests. These include hot food (fish and chips), general groceries, ice creams, lollies, drinks, papers, ice and fishing bait.
- New children's adventure playground.
- A full Recreation Room that offers table tennis, pool table, a television, video games and a selection of reading material.
- Camp Kitchen with under-cover cooking facilities incl. free BBQ'S, fridge, microwave, oven and heating for the winter months.
- We have an LPG refilling station for our patrons.
- Three ammenity blocks and a laundry.
- Linen hire is available.
- We have 4 tennis courts
- Boom gate security.
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival for all cabin guests.
AddressCaravan Park Road via Princes Highway
Narrawong, Victoria, 3285
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsachievements.tipple.rocketsPortland, Victoriahttps://what3words.com/