Boreen Point Campground is an ideal bush and beach family holiday destination nestled into the white sandy shores of Lake Cootharaba and is part of the world renowned Noosa River system.
Lake Cootharaba is a popular sailing and fishing lake and is some 10kms x 5kms in area. The clear water of the lake is quite shallow making for a safe clean environment to swim and play. A family pub and general store are within easy walking distance. Kayaks and stand-up paddle boards are available from the office.
Situated only a short 25 minute drive from downtown Noosa, the grounds offer camping in a tranquil bush and beach setting yet convenient commuting to Noosa's unique and vibrant holiday attractions.
At Boreen Point Campground we offer a range of free-range camping spots set in natural bushland as well as a foreshore area dedicated to tent only camping. In addition we have a number of powered sites which are suitable for tents, caravans, campervans and RV's.
Other park facilites include:
- Camp kitchen with gas BBQ's
- Hot showers & flushing toilets (bore water)
- A septic dump point
- A charging station for personal electronic items
- Please note we do not supply sullage
General Park Rules:
- Check-in must be before 9pm on Friday and 7pm on Saturday to Thursday. Please call the campground if you need to make alternative arrangements for check-in.
- This campground is not on town water. Drinking water is available for guests, however please make arrangements to bring your own drinking water before arrival
- Dogs are allowed during off-peak times only(contained in caravans and motorhomes only). Dogs will not be allowed into the park during school holidays
Address1 The Esplanade
Boreen Point, Queensland, 4565
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsdazzles.amongst.shudderCooroibah, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/