Located 80 kilometres east of Esperance, access to Alexander Bay is via an extension of Alexander Bay Road. The road is sometimes in poor condition and suitable for 4WDs only.
Known to locals as “A Bay”, the picturesque white sandy beaches, granite headland and views of offshore islands appeal to visitors wanting the experience the Esperance beach camping holiday. Fishing and surfing are popular at the site.
The camp site includes 12 camp bays and a long drop toilet. Rubbish bins are provided within the camp site and visitors are encouraged to take their rubbish home with them.
You can help to preserve these unique natural areas by observing the following rules:
- Camping is allowed in designated bays only.
- Camp sites cost $15 per site, per night.
- No open fires from 1 November to 30 April.
- Please use toilets where provided to protect our environment and for the health of other campers.
- Generators are to be set up within camp sites and only used between the hours of 7 AM – 10 PM.
- Please put rubbish in the bin. If bins are full please take your rubbish with you.
- Please respect the native environment by staying on tracks and not damaging live vegetation.
- Please do not feed the wildlife.
- Cats and dogs permitted. Must be on lead or contained within camp site.
- There are no dumping points on site. The nearest dump disposal facility is located on Sheldon Road, Esperance. Please take a portaloo to campsites without facilities.
AddressAlexander Bay Road
Howick, Western Australia, 6450
Coordinates & Contact Details-33.885262, 122.74633508 9083 1555
what 3 wordsgoes.friendly.justifyEsperance, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/