Conveniently located 26km south of Darwin on the Stuart Highway and just a short drive from Kakadu National Park, Litchfield National Park, Coolalinga is a great base for exploring the Top End. With facilities galore and our clean, reasonably priced accommodation, the Coolalinga Caravan Park is your ideal one stop holiday spot.
Coolalinga Caravan Park offers a large range of amenities and facilities for all the guests to utilise and enjoy. Our salt water swimming pool is in constant use throughout the whole year as our tropical climate allows the pool to stay at a constant temperature.
- Fully serviced sites for caravans, campervans, camper trailers motor homes, buses fifth wheelers and tents
- En suite caravan sites
- Large powered grass sites
- Unpowered multi use grassed areas
- Two amenities blocks (one amenities block has baby change bench )
- Large laundry with coin operated washing machines and dryers, washing tubs , folding area , iron and ironing board
- 2 large camp kitchens with fridges, toasters, microwaves ,electric jugs and gas BBQ both with large eating area with fans
- 4 free BBQ's, gas bottle refill
- Large fenced dog exercise area
Address420 Stuart Highway
Howard Springs, Northern Territory, 0835
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordssheen.leafing.moderationVirginia, Northern Territoryhttps://what3words.com/