Croydon's Freedom Camping is located at the Rodeo ground. It has a maximum stay limit of 48 Hours. It is suitable for all vehicles and caravan sizes. Water is available
You must obtain a camping permit at the True Blue Visitor Information Centre located at 51-59 Sawtell Street or the Croydon Caravan Park (after 4:30pm)
- No fires or washing of vehicles.
- Pets must be on a lead and pick up what your pet leaves behind.
- Please take your rubbish with you.
- Showers & toilets are located through the double steel gate, outside of the fenced area
- Please see photo to see where camping is permitted
Donations of $5.00 are greatly appreciated to help with upkeep of grounds and to help maintain facilities.
NOTE: Mobile phone coverage is restricted to Telstra only because of the remote location
Refuse Facility - continue along Alldridge Street, past the freedom camping area & cemetery, directions can be found on the town map.
Dump Point - located at the Croydon Caravan Park, access is from outside of the park via Alldridge Street.
Address2 Alldridge Street
Croydon, Queensland, 4871
Coordinates & Contact Details-18.21337719, 142.2424351707 4748 7152
what 3 wordstotally.vivid.brushesKarumba, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/