Orroral Campground offers traditional tent camping sites for small parties and provides a great vantage point to explore the Orroral Valley. The campground has flush toilets, fireplaces, picnic tables and wood barbeques (bring your own firewood). The campground does not offer large organised group camping.
- Bookings are essential (fees apply) and must be made in advance of arrival.
- Book online or contact Namadgi Visitor Centre on 6207 2900.
- Seven night limit.
- Firewood is not provided, please bring your own supply or purchase wood from Namadgi Visitor Centre.
- Fires are restricted to designated fire places. You are encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves as an alternative to campfires.
- Rainwater is available but not guaranteed and it is advised to supply your own water or boil or treat any water before drinking.
- There are no bins provided, please take your rubbish home and recycle.
- Dogs are not permitted in Namadgi National Park.
- Be aware that phone reception is not reliable throughout Namadgi National Park. Do not depend on your phone for safety or directions.
Rendezvous Creek, Australian Capital Territory, 2620
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordshissed.sportswear.expirationMacarthur, Australian Capital Territoryhttps://what3words.com/