The Rocky Creek War Memorial Park was established to remember those service personnel , that passed through the Atherton Tableland during World War II. Many of those that were sent to the South West Pacific theatre of war, never returned. Pause for a moment and think of this personal sacrifice.
Donations of $5/vehicle/night contribute to the maintenance of the war memorial and are greatly appreciated. Donations can be made at the Atherton Tableland Visitor Information Centre on the corner of Silo and Herberton Roads in Atherton.
- Camping is permitted for fully self-contained vehicles only.
- Camping in tents, cars, camper trailers and small campervans is not permitted. We have the right to move any unsuitable vehicles.
- The camp host will provide a registration form to complete.
- Registration is valid for 72 hours from date of signature.
- No illegal dumping of black or greywater.
- Use bins provided.
- Do not use generators. The camp host may make exceptions, depending on conditions at the site.
- No open fires.
- Ensure dogs are always on a leash, never left unattended and their waste is collected
- Toilets are provided for visitors to the war memorial and are open 8am–6pm.
Tolga, Queensland, 4882
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordshobbling.foam.groovyTolga, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/