Please note: This park is closed during the Winter months of June, July & August and re-opens on 1st September.
Nestled on the shores of the magnificent and pristine waters of Flinders Bay, Flinders Bay Holiday Park is Augusta's only beach front holiday park and offers a fabulous base from which to explore this beautiful part of the southwest.
Walk along the coastline of the Southern Ocean and explore its unspoiled beaches. The area is an easy access paradise for wind and kite surfers, stand up paddle boarders and surfers when the ocean swell is up.
A short 3 minute walk away is the grassed Flinders Bay picnic area situated on the calm, clear and child friendly Flinders Bay beach. The picnic area has a playground, gas, electric and wood BBQs and toilet facilities, perfect for family lunches or romantic dinners.
Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park forms the backdrop of the Park and wonderful bush tracks can be started right from the park office.
Flinders Bay Holiday Park is situated 40km south of Margaret River, and only minutes from the Augusta town site, historical Flinders Bay, Leeuwin Lighthouse and the Blackwood River.
- 5 Fire pits (bring your own wood during fire permitted season), sorry no personal wood fire devices.
- 2 Electric BBQs
- Laundry facilities
- Three amenity blocks
- Car storage available for Cape to Cape walkers, please call our office first.
- Free 500mb Wifi daily (extra data available for purchase at the office)
- TV and mobile phone information:
- Unfortunately TV reception can be poor in the caravan park. If you are able to bring a dish this may assist with your TV reception.
- Dump point access is available for free between 9am & 5pm at our sister park, Turner Holiday Park. See office or notice board for more info.
Flinders Bay Holiday Park is pet friendly.
Augusta, Western Australia, 6290
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordswisdom.impatience.emptinessAugusta, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/