Grace Cottages are near the historic Australian country town of Uralla, south of Armidale and north of Tamworth, approximately half way between Sydney and Brisbane.
High on the Northern Tablelands in Uralla, Grace Cottages offers an ideal country escape. Our cottages are fully self-contained and have the following facilities:
- Queen bed in ‘A Room with a View‘.
- King bed in ‘A Cottage for Two‘
- Full cooking facilities including dishwasher, microwave, oven/cooktop, full sized fridge, barbeque, utensils and crockery
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Electric blanket
- Linen and towels
- Clock radio including bluetooth™
- Freestanding bath and separate shower
- Wood fireplace
- Iron/ironing board
- Front loader washing machine
- DVD player
- Selection of DVDs
- Free wireless internet
- Basic kitchen supplies are included eg. Olive oil, spices, sugar, coffee, tea and biscuits.
Breakfast provisions are included, home-baked bread, eggs from our own chickens, bacon, cereal, milk, butter and jam with a selection of teas and plunger coffee.
Address168 Quartz Gully Road
Uralla, New South Wales, 2358
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordscheer.pump.nailedArmidale, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/