Bulli Beach Tourist Park is perfectly located to provide a gateway to the magnificent natural environment of the Grand Pacific Drive, and its picturesque villages, surf breaks and mountain top lookouts. Whatever the season, you’ll marvel at the sights and sounds of the ever-changing face of the sea. Invigorate yourself with a quick dip before breakfast at the on-site Ruby’s Café, or why not have it delivered right to your door? During the day, choose from a variety of recreational activities. At dusk, there’s nothing more peaceful than taking a quiet stroll along great stretches of soft, golden sand.
This idyllic beachfront location offers a range of accommodation options to suit any budget including self-contained 1, 2 or 3 bedroom cabins – many equipped with washing machine and dryer, air conditioning, spa, private BBQ and undercover verandahs overlooking Bulli Beach. Alternatively you could set up your own caravan or tent on one of our newly installed ensuite powered sites or on the park grounds. Our park comes complete with clean amenities, camp kitchen, caravan dump point, recreation/function room, laundry facilities, children’s playground and sheltered BBQ areas. Accessible on-site accommodation and amenities are also available. If you're heading to the beach while you're staying at Bulli, make sure you check out our Surf Safety video series - and always swim between the flags!
Bulli Beach Tourist Park has a strict no pet policy. Guests travelling with pets are welcome to stay at Corrimal Beach Tourist Park on selected "pet friendly sites" (subject to management approval and conditions) during off season only.
- Ruby's Café and convenience store
- Function hall: kitchen with stove and oven, large refrigerator, ample food preparation and serving space, and glasses, crockery and cutlery for 50 people, function room with large television, video and audio equipment, white board, and tables and chairs for 30 people
- Sheltered BBQ areas
- Children's playground
- Dump point
- Coin-operated laundries: 7 x washing machines, 4 x clothes dryers and 4 x washing tubs
- Bathroom facilities: female - 12 x toilets, 10 x showers and 10 x basins, male - 8 x toilets, 10 x showers and 8 x basins
- Separate accessible bathroom facilities: 2 x toilets, 2 x showers and 2 x basins
- Access to scenic coastal cycle/walk way
- Bike hire available
- Tourist information.
Address1 Farrell Road
Bulli, New South Wales, 2516
Coordinates & Contact Details-34.340013, 150.92314102 4285 5677
what 3 wordsscam.learning.imprisonedBulli, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/