Permanent stays only. no longer offers temp. stays. 14.10.2021 LS
Located on 8 acres in a rural setting bordering the Caboolture River, close to Highway One, just 30 mins north of Brisbane and 15 minutes from Australia Zoo the Caboolture River Caravan Park offers excellent value for those seeking budget business or short term accommodation in Cabins, Villas, powered Caravan Sites or camping facilities. Our quiet Village complex has sealed roads, and ample space for most sizes of vehicles, RVs and towed vans or small trailer boats. There are on-site managers, large swimming pool, boat ramp and Camp Kitchen equipped with BBQ
- Ideally located in Caboolture, situated on the Cabooture river
- 4 types of Cabins/Villas
- Powered Sites
- Tent Camping ground beside the river
- On-site boat ramp for crabbing and river bank fishing
- All cabins air conditioned and ensuited
- Beautiful swimming pool (and kids pool)
- Sparkling clean amenities and laundry (coin operated washing machines and dryers)
- Sheltered BBQ area
- Shaded camping sites
- Boat ramp for small tinnies and trailer boats – tidal – 4WD only
- The world renowned and acclaimed Australia Zoo is only 15 mins from the Park. A must-see, when on business or on holiday in the Caboolture Area.
- Licensed pub and fast food outlets within 1km.
- Caboolture town centre with shops, sports club, amenities, hospital and train station all within 3km.
- 35min drive to Brisbane International and Domestic Airports.
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Address26 Burnett Road
Caboolture, Queensland, 4510
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordstemerity.paragraphs.masterCaboolture, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/