AAOK Lakes Resort and Caravan Park provides quality accommodation to the traveling public and caravanners for long or short term stays. It also has budget accommodation for tourists traveling through the Outer Darwin region. Our Berry Springs caravan Park has large shady sites, next to a lake and picturesque pond.
Tourists are well catered for in our friendly restaurant with alfresco dining on the deck, and cool beers and other beverages are served from the bar.
There are a large number of motel quality workforce rooms with en-suite and air-conditioning, as well as a caravan park with powered & unpowered sites and cabins.
Our onsite commercial kitchen provides workforce meal packages to the highest standard. Including, hot breakfast, crib lunch and buffet dinners.
We are close to the Territory Wildlife Park and the Berry Springs swimming area. Lakes Resort and Caravan Park is adjacent to the Top End Cable Ski and Wakeboard Park.
Our large van sites are large and shady with your choice of powered or unpowered sites.
- A large number of comfortable motel quality van rooms available.
- Budget guest cabins
- Mess hall and commercial kitchen
- Workforce meal packages; hot breakfast, crib lunches and buffet dinners
- Guest laundry facility
- 24hr onsite management
- Off street parking
- Amenities block for tourists
- Accepts all major credit cards and EFTPOS
- Licensed Restaurant
- Close to the Territory Wildlife Park and Berry Springs swimming hole
- Swimming pool
- Access to adjacent lake for fishing and water sports
Address170 Doris Road
Berry Springs, Northern Territory, 0838
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsclarifies.shin.announcesMcMinns Lagoon, Northern Territoryhttps://what3words.com/