Valley campsite is popular for launching of canoes.
• This campground features tent sites, picnic tables, fire rings, toilets and water (untreated).
• Suitable for small caravans or camper trailers only.
• All access roads within the park are unsealed.
• There is no vehicle access to the river in the park.
• Best time to visit: Late autumn to spring. It can be very hot during summer.
• National Park entry fees and camping fees apply.
• A self-registration station is located on Quarry Road.
Address41 Mile Road
Gidgegannup, Western Australia, 6083
Coordinates & Contact Details-31.5875, 116.242208 9571 1371
what 3 wordspatrons.front.clinkingLower Chittering, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/