If you’re after a truly authentic Australian experience, pack up your camping gear and head to the Euroka campground, near Glenbrook on the eastern side of the park, right near the beautiful Nepean River. Whether you’re into camping or glamping, unwind in the company of the majestic eucalyptus trees and a range of birds, like cockatoos and parrots. It's the perfect accompaniment to a great weekend getaway. There are so many things to explore, so it’s a great place for a family camping trip. You can take in the breathtaking landscapes at the Tunnel View lookout, give your legs a good workout on the Red Hands Cave track, and try mountain biking along Oaks firetrail. There’s plenty to see and do whilst staying at the Euroka campground, but the first thing to do is choose your campsite for the weekend. There are 5 camping areas within Euroka: Appletree Flat, Bennett Ridge, Darug, Nioka and Red Gum.
Getting There and Parking
Euroka campground is in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take the Great Western Highway to Glenbrook
- Turn off at Ross Street, opposite Glenbrook Oval and follow it to the end
- Turn left into Burfitt Parade, which becomes Bruce Road
- Continue driving 4.2km past the park entry gates, following signs for Euroka campground
- Euroka has 5 camping areas, each with its own carpark. Follow the signs to your camping area.
Camping areas are walk-in tent sites only. Once you park, walk 5 to 15 metres to your camping area. The gate is locked between 6pm (7pm during daylight savings) and 8.30am at Euroka campground. For late exits, please phone 0421 529 001. A fee applies for non-emergencies.
Tent and swag sites ONLY. No vehicle access.
- Picnic tables
- BBQ facilities
What to Bring
- Drinking and cooking water
Bookings are required. Book online at https://nsw.rezexpert.com/book?business_code=500298&_ga=2.9566709.1553380479.1621207125-2051782135.1568159389 or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757.
- Rates and availability are displayed when making an online booking
- A minimum daily rate applies, which includes the first 2 occupants.
AddressThe Oaks Fire Trail
Glenbrook, New South Wales, 2773
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordstyrant.sedans.ribcageGlenbrook, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/