Capital Country Holiday Park is one of the ACT's leading holiday parks, set on 40 picturesque acres and just 15 minutes to all of Canberra’s attractions and venues. It provides a safe, spacious environment and an extensive range of indoor and outdoor activities.
With a wide range of cabins available we have something to suit everyone’s needs from Lakefront Villas, Bungalows, Rosella Villas, Park Villas, Park Cabins, Drive through & Grass caravan sites. Along with a wide range of facilities to keep the kids entertained.
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis & Volley ball Courts
- Large Jumping Pillow (kids love it!)
- Putt Putt
- Large Fire Pit (lit subject to weather restrictions)
- Conference rooms with the latest audio visual equipment
- Lake Deck
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot
- Laundry and Amenity Blocks
- The leading specialist in school and sport group excursions to our nation’s capital.
- Level Sites
- Bitumen drive through and grassed sites available
- Please specify a grassed site if you have a camper van that needs tent pegging
- Many sites close proximity to amenities
- Large motorhomes welcome
- Maximum Stay 28 Days
Many sites are in close proximity of amenities, undercover BBQ area, swimming pool and well equipped camp kitchen. Many grassy sites. Maximum Stay 28 Days
Address47 Bidges Road
Sutton, New South Wales, 2620
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsexposed.bump.swoopingKaleen, Australian Capital Territoryhttps://what3words.com/