Berrigan Caravan Park, Berrigan NSW a traditional country town with a friendly atmosphere. Only 30 minutes to the Murray River, located in the Southern Riverina and only 350km from Melbourne.
Berrigan Caravan park is a small friendly park with generous powered and unpowered caravan sites, cabin for short or long term stays, pet friendly and within walking distance to shops, clubs and sporting venues.
Boasting the birthplace of federation and the home of the Rural Fire Service. Where you can relax under the shade of the Murray Pines.
- We offer large sites for big rigs.
- Sites with Concrete pads
- Drive-through sites
- Currently 1 cabin with more to come
- BBQ area with fire pit
- Laundry facilities
- Pet friendly
- Convenience of swimming pool & Skate Park next door
- Public dump point just outside park
- 5 min walk to main shopping centre.
Berrigan, New South Wales, 2712
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsseashells.furnish.earlyBerrigan, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/