Welcome to Nug Nug Reserve
Nug Nug Reserve is a camping ground located in North East Victoria approximately 13km South of Myrtleford on the Buffalo River Rd.
Surrounded by picturesque Mount Buffalo National Park, come pitch a tent, park your caravan, pull up your motor home, or simply roll out your swag and sit back and relax while you take in the beautiful scenery around you.
Within close proximity to Lake Buffalo (10km for swimming, fishing and water skiing), Mount Buffalo (60km for hiking, horse riding or rock climbing) or near by towns such as Myrtleford, Bright, Milawa or Wangaratta for all your shopping, fine food and wine tasting needs.
With an abundant number of sites available (including powered) through out the Reserve and easy access to water, toilets and cold showers, your stay will be an enjoyable one here at Nug Nug Reserve.
Nug Nug Reserve is fully equipped to handle anything from a swag up to a Bus. An abundant number of sites are available throughout the park including limited powered sites.
- 2 Toilet blocks (1 with disabled access)
- Cold Showers
- Limited Powered Sites
- Picnic Tables
- BBQ (Free Electric under cover)
- Tennis Court
- Shared Basketball/Netball Court
- Rubbish Disposal for Reserve users
- Waterhole for swimming
- Fires are permitted within any part of the reserve providing they comply with campfire regulations and are not lit on a day of 'Total Fire Ban'.
Please also make sure campfires are completely extinguished before leaving unattended.
- Dogs are welcome but MUST be kept on a lead at all times.
- Unregistered or unlicensed vehicles including motor cycles are not to be operated inside the reserve at any time.
Nug Nug, Victoria, 3737
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsstrikeout.digital.quietlyMount Beauty, Victoriahttps://what3words.com/