Listen to the sounds of the waves and breathe in the salty ocean air at Maroochydore Beach Holiday Park. There is nothing between you and the ocean, with a walkway straight to one of the most magnificent beaches on the Coast. Maroochydore’s patrolled beach offers surfers some magnificent waves and the waters of the Maroochy River’s estuary are simply perfect for young swimmers, boaters, water skiers and fishers. Families will love the abundance of parks, bbq and picnic facilities. The holiday park is situated next to one of the Sunshine Coast’s largest surf clubs. Drop in for a great meal or a drink at the Maroochydore Surf Club or RSL with family and friends or dine at one of the restaurants in the area.
Camping close to the beach is ideal and exactly what you can expect at Maroochydore Beach Holiday Park. With 84 powered caravan sites which include slabs for your annex, you are able to have direct beach access to the patrolled Maroochydore surf beach. There are also 117 powered tent sites right next to the sand dunes where you can lay awake at night and listen to the peaceful wash of the waves onto the beach.
- 117 powered caravan and camp sites with water and most with sullage points
- amenity buildings including baby baths
- laundry facilities – with coin operated washing machines and driers
- toilet/shower facilities for the disabled
- LPG and party ice for sale
- wireless internet hotspot
- undercover shelter with tables and chairs and large BBQ
Maroochydore, Queensland, 4558
Coordinates & Contact Details-26.660113, 153.10392107 5443 1167
what 3 wordsbuying.above.wolfingMooloolaba, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/