Toodyay Caravan Park is situated on the banks of the beautiful Avon River and is home to the blue wren. The Park is enclosed in a relaxing, country lifestyle atmosphere and is within walking distance to the historic town of Toodyay. Toodyay Caravan Park offers a unique self-contained strawbale chalet, as well as self-contained cabins and air-conditioned on-site caravans.
At Toodyay Caravan Park we have large flat shady sites for powered and unpowered sites. We also offer valet parking if you require.
Our tent sites on the river bank are grassed. We have wood and gas barbeques.
- Sparkling clean ablution block with soft, two ply toilet papers – just like home
- Salt water swimming pool
- Drive through powered sites - with valet parking if required
- Small shop, on-site phone
- Wood and gas barbecues
- LP gas refills
- Canoe launching site
- Flowering shade trees and beautiful birds
- Pets welcome
- Full laundry facilities
- Free pick up and drop off to train station by prior arrangement
Toodyay, Western Australia, 6566
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordslandmark.roars.slimmedToodyay, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/