Located midway between Melbourne and Adelaide, Horsham Riverside Caravan Park has a wonderful mix of outdoor activities in a range of wide open spaces. With cultural, recreational and leisure activities close to town, we’re perfectly situated to offer quality family accommodation at affordable rates in the beautiful Horsham area.
Whether you’re just stopping over or staying to enjoy some quality holiday time, we welcome you to stay with us at Horsham Riverside Caravan Park. We look forward to welcoming you to the park and providing you with the best experiences and stay possible.
A mid-point between Melbourne and Adelaide, the Horsham Riverside Caravan Park is a great place to drop in or to spend some quality holiday time with the family and friends. With a range of things to do in Horsham, we offer quality, value-for-money accommodation for travellers, visitors and business guests.
We guarantee you’ll be comfortable in our clean, well-appointed cabins and villas with a great range of wide, spacious camping and caravan sites. For your added convenience, we are also pet friendly so your four-legged best friend can enjoy your holiday as well!
Everything you need in the one place
Whether you are simply stopping by or planning to stay a while, we are proud to offer our guests clean, well-maintained facilities to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
- A clean, modern amenities block
- Tourist information and bookings
- Separate disabled friendly bathroom
- Sewage dump point
- Babies’ bathroom that makes caring for infants easier
- Non smoking and disabled friendly accommodation
- Free electric BBQs for your favourite campsite meals
- Laundry facilities with washers, dryers and clotheslines
- Easy access to the playground in the adjacent Botanical Gardens
- Pet friendly accommodation to allow your “best mate” to join the family
- Large, well-spaced sites with and without power for tents, RVs and motorhomes
With our easy location right in town, Horsham Riverside Caravan Park is the perfect home base for all sorts of great adventures. Water activities, golf, 4 wheel driving and other exciting activities are only a short distance away. Don’t forget the fun indoor activities such as laser tag, bowling, the cinema and more for evenings of terrific family fun.
Horsham, Victoria, 3400
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordscontacting.faxing.outdoneHorsham, Victoriahttps://what3words.com/