The Caravan Park is located on Wuraming Avenue.
The Park is situated on the banks of the Hotham River, which allows visitors of the park to take in and enjoy the natural beauty of the region.
- Our Caravan Park is dog friendly.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Spectacular photo opportunities, bird life, wildflowers, canoeing and exploring opportunities.
- Walking distance to local arts & crafts centre, tourist information and town where you will find cafes, deli, post office, service stations, butcher, bank, hotel and 7 day a week grocery store.
- Bordered by tranquil walking & cycle paths, leading to the lovely Ranford Pool or around the townsite.
- Close to the town swimming pool (seasonal).
- View nearby Bauxite Mining, or request a tour of the Boddington Gold Mine.
- 30 minutes to the spectacular Quindanning Inne.
- Campsite for the nationally renowned Boddington Rodeo (1st Saturday in November)
- Town water, powered sites, laundry and campers' kitchen, with free BBQ's.
- Communal fire pit (seasonal).
- Some drive-through bays.
- Nearby dump point access.
- Welcoming Caravan Clubs, grey nomads, families, couples and singles.
Only one hour from Perth and Mandurah and settled on the banks of the river, it is the perfect spot to get away with family, a group of friends, or on your own; a nice spot for a trial run in your new equipment, or for some back-to-nature exploring and peace.
Nightly prices from $20.00 unpowered tent sites to $35.00 powered van sites.
CMCA Dollarwise (self-contained camping) $10.40 per night; $5.00 per night for power (if required)
CMCA Friendly - 10% discount on fees (not Dollarwise) on presentation of CMCA membership.
TAWKers - Children stay for free of charge for three (3) nights on presentation of membership.
Address32 Wuraming Avenue
Boddington, Western Australia, 6390
Coordinates & Contact Details-32.8002, 116.472908 9883 4999
what 3 wordstilting.gargle.panelWaroona, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/