Recently awarded the Silver Medal in the 2017 South Australian Tourism Industry Awards and set on absolute beachfront, NRMA Victor Harbor Beachfront Holiday Park is the perfect base to explore South Australia’s Fleurieu Peninsula. Only an hour’s drive from Adelaide, the park has a range of accommodation from our self contained two bedroom waterview villas, overlooking the majestic Encounter Bay, cabins, studio rooms, as well as large, shady ensuite, powered and unpowered sites for caravan and camping.
*Guests with pets must seek prior approval from park management.
At Victor Harbor Beachfront Holiday park you can choose from our brand new ensuite sites or over 150 powered and 12 unpowered tent sites, all shady, large and RV friendly.
Victor Harbor Beachfront Holiday Park offers a range of facilities for your comfort and convenience:
- FREE Foxtel to accommodation
- FREE Wireless internet access
- FREE kids activities in school holidays
- FREE newspaper in cabins (upon request)
- Jumping pillow
- Heated swimming pool
- Children’s playground
- TV / games room
- Two camp kitchens
- Electric BBQ’s on the foreshore
- Pet friendly park, powered sites only subject to managers approval (NO pets allowed in accommodation)
- Gas fires only are permitted
- Kiosk, gas refills, laundry facilities
Address114 Victoria Street
Victor Harbor, South Australia, 5211
Coordinates & Contact Details-35.558709, 138.6130371800 609 079
what 3 wordsgreyhound.bootleg.upbeatVictor Harbor, South Australiahttps://what3words.com/