Kalpowar camping area, located at the start of McNae Road, is accessible by unsealed roads that are suitable for conventional two-wheel-drive vehicles. The grassy camp site is located in an open forest setting. Camping permits and fees apply. A camping tag with your booking must be displayed at your camp site.
Kalpowar camping area features a tranquil bush setting beside Crane Creek. The open grassy camp sites are suitable for families and large groups.
- Rubbish bins are not provided at Kalpowar State Forest. Take all your rubbish out of the park for appropriate disposal.
- Dogs (on a leash) are permitted at Kalpowar State Forest, including the camping area.
- Bring a fuel stove for cooking. If you want to use the fire rings you will need to bring your own, clean, milled firewood. It is illegal to collect firewood from the forest.
Facilities and Features
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Generators allowed (conditions apply)
- Picnic tables (some sheltered)
- Toilets (non-flush)
- Tent camping
- Caravan camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Campervan camping
- Motor home camping
- Tent camping beside car
- Scenic drive
- Trail bike riding
- Dogs permitted (on leash).
Kalpowar, Queensland, 4630
Coordinates & Contact Details-24.682261, 151.31317913 74 68
what 3 wordsclout.fitter.flusteredBiloela, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/