Enjoy Beachcomber, a spectacular on-beach holiday park nestled between the tranquil Eurobodalla National Park, the unspoilt Potato Point beachfront & Lake Tuross.
An absolute beachfront cabin and camping escape on the spectacular NSW South Coast just 2.5 hours from Canberra & 4.5 hours south of Sydney.
For caravan and camping sites: Beachcomber offers sites that are absolute beachfront or in more shaded areas backing onto the breathtaking Eurobodalla National Park.
Most of our sites are unpowered as we are not connected to the electricity grid. We do have a limited number of solar powered sites that can be used to run your lights, TV, radio, battery charger & fridge. Due to our dependance on solar power, you won't be able to run high power appliances like an air-conditioner, heater, microwave or electric hot water.
Beachcomber Holiday Park has three types of eco-cabins; all are solar powered with gas hotwater, heating and cooking facilities. All our cabins have covered decks, with outdoor settings & a gas barbecue. Linen is provided for all beds. They have four modern Hillside Cabins, two Hilltop Cabins and four budget concious Parview Cabins.
- Communal camp fire pits - fire wood (& marshmallows) can be purchased from reception
- Large camp kitchen with free gas BBQs
- Picnic areas around the park
- Communal Pizza Oven - dough for bases can be purchased from reception, just bring your toppings!
- Open air movies during peak periods
- Onsite kiosk - bread, milk, ice-creams, gas refills, ice, bait etc
- Modern amenities block, laundry & parent’s room
- Children’s playground
- Beach showers
- Adventure activities - biking, surfing and hiking
Beachcomber holiday park is located within a National Park and as such has to abide by their strict no-pets policy.
AddressBlackfellows Point Road
Potato Point, New South Wales, 2545
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsprivate.twinkled.virtueNarooma, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/