CUNDLE FLAT FARM is only a 1 hr drive from Taree or Gloucester, 2 hours drive south-west of Port Macquarie, and 4 hours drive north of Sydney. Ideal for a weekend getaway, school holidays. Perfect for families, school, social, church & recreational groups; camper trailer & caravan group gatherings. Cundle Flat Farm offers superb riverside camping fronting the pristine Manning River. Enjoy the seclusion & picturesque location of this idyllic 350 acre beef cattle farm in the Upper Manning Valley, NSW.
The site features spacious unpowered sites – each with a fireplace. Pitch your tent, set up your camper trailer or caravan next to the river, or on the adjacent upper river flat, where 3 large shelters overlook the river & surrounds. There are hot showers and flushing toilets available.
- Each spacious site is designated by a fire place – most sites can accommodate at least 3 families.
- 3 large shelter sites with picnic tables & fireplaces are wonderful for large family groups
- Easy accesses for swimming in the river are adjacent to the camping area. Bring your kayak, canoe, lilo or inflatable boat & enjoy the rapids, or bring your fishing rod!
- Enjoy the abundant bird life. You may also be lucky enough to see the many platypus!
- Dogs under supervision are welcome — notification is required when booking, including breed of dog and conditions do apply.
- FIREWOOD, ICE, small bottled water & soft drinks are available for sale – twice daily.
- BOOKINGS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
Look for the blue Cundle Flat Farm street signs exiting Gloucester, and Wingham. Further directional information is available. ON ARRIVAL, the yellow letterbox & sign! “Chill out at Cundle Flat…”
Address569 Cundle Flat Road
Cundle Flat, New South Wales, 2424
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsheadlight.opinion.pollingGloucester, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/