Mt Clear is the most remote campsite in Namadgi, with basic facilities and access via an unsealed road. It is unsuitable for campervans and caravans. Mt Clear is located 47 km from Tharwa on Boboyan Road. The last 17 kilometres of the road are unsealed and the road may be closed depending on the weather. For road conditions contact Namadgi Visitor Centre on 6207 2900.
- Separate areas available for small organised groups
- Pit toilet
- Shared wood barbecues (firewood not provided, bring your own supply)
- Picnic tables and small shelter
- Unsealed road access
- Access to Naas Valley to Horse Gully Hut walk
- Campground not suitable for caravans or camper trailers.
- Firewood is not provided, please bring your own supply or purchase wood from Namadgi Visitor Centre.
- Fires are restricted to designated fire places. You are encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves as an alternative to campfires.
- Drinking water is not provided. Please bring your own drinking water with you.
- There are no bins provided, please take your rubbish home and recycle.
- Dogs are not permitted in Namadgi National Park.
- Be aware that phone reception is not reliable throughout Namadgi National Park. Do not depend on your phone for safety or directions.
Namadgi National Park, Australian Capital Territory, 2620
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsbackdrops.footpath.flopsCooma, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/