The Abraham Lincoln Motel is a family owner operated motel renowned for country hospitality and personalised service.
We have fifteen spacious ground floor units situated on large grounds set amongst well maintained lawns and rose gardens, which are a highlight when all out in flower.
Named after possibly the most famous of all American Presidents the Abraham Lincoln Motel is not only unique by name, but also the way it was constructed. With two parallel rows of units located behind the main residence and reception, the layout means rooms are located well off the highway. Due to the units being built at different levels they are much lower than the roadway and guests can experience a quiet and comfortable nights rest, as much of the road noise is dissipated over the top.
Constructed with a distinct easterly aspect, guests can sit out the front of their rooms in winter and enjoy the warm sunshine in the mornings and in summer have the benefit of complete shade to enjoy the cool outside in the evenings after a long day on the road.
- Free Courtesy Bus to Local Clubs
- Rooms serviced daily
- Free WiFI all areas
- Facsimile and photo-copying available at reception
- Iron and ironing board
- Free Guest laundry
- Free use of swimming pool and BBQ
- Close proximity to the Powerhouse Hotel, Quest and Best Western Sanctuary Inn Conference and Function Centres
- All vehicle parking is Free and Secure on-site off the Main Highway.
- Parking is nose first in front of all rooms in either the front or back row of units, No Reverse Parking is allowed due to safety factors.
- A large secure and safe parking area is available adjacent to the lower row of units for trailers, boats and small trucks and buses.
Address343 Armidale Road
East Tamworth, New South Wales, 2340
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsunfolds.bats.pushingTamworth, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/