Muluerindie in Warrabah National Park offers visitors a weekend bush escape, with some of the comforts of home you might miss while camping. This lovely hand-built stone cabin has been refurbished so that it retains its original charm, complete with natural granite walls and open fireplace. It now also features lavish touches, including beautiful big glass windows and doors opening out onto a large timber deck overlooking Namoi River.
It’s a wonderfully peaceful and secluded place to arrive and settle into before venturing off to explore the park. Located just a short walk from some of the park’s popular fishing holes and the spectacular granite boulders on the river, you’ll find plenty to do nearby with nothing to distract you.
Simply unwind, relax and enjoy the sound of the rushing river and local wildlife. The solar-powered cabin can accommodate up to eight people in its open plan design and features a combined lounge and dining area, and a well-equipped kitchen.
For self-catering accommodation in Warrabah National Park, near Tamworth, Uralla and Armidale, Muluerindie offers a self-contained weekend escape right on Namoi River.
- Accommodation type: Cabin
- Where: 784 Stone Hut Road, Warrabah, NSW, 2346 - in Warrabah National Park
- Maximum guests: 8
- Facilities: Picnic tables, barbecue facilities, drinking water, showers, toilets
- Bookings: Book online or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757.
- Check-in time is 2pm. Check-out time is 10am.
- You will be emailed a PIN combination to unlock the key security box for the cabin. Fees apply for lost keys.
- The property is in a remote location, so it’s a good idea to pick up your supplies before you arrive.
Address784 Stone Hut Road
Warrabah, New South Wales, 2346
Coordinates & Contact Details-30.564905, 151.00465502 6738 9100
what 3 wordsbridesmaid.solder.translatesManilla, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/