Close to Swan Hill but far from the hustle and bustle, Moulamein Lakeside Caravan Park is just a ten minute walk to the Edward River. It is the closest you can stay to the picturesque and peaceful Lake Moulamein. Whether you are interested in big Murray cod fishing, bird watching, bushwalking, water sports or just a quiet read, there is something for all the family to see and do.
Accommodation on offer includes non-powered sites, powered sites, on-site vans and 1 & 2 bedroom cabins.
- 30 power & non-powered sites
- Shady & well grassed areas
- Drive through sites
- Modern toilet facilities with endless hot water
- Kiosk stocked with ice, cold drinks, ice-creams & snacks
- Gas bottle refills
- Laundry with coin operated washing machine & dryer
- Outdoor Bar-B-Que areas
- Ozpigs available for sale or hire, and 'pig-wood', available.
- Kayaks for sale or hire.
- Pets allowed
Address41 Brougham Street
Moulamein, New South Wales, 2733
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsobsessions.doghouse.flattensSwan Hill, Victoriahttps://what3words.com/