GATEWAY to the Barrington Tops National Park, the closest listed world heritage area to Sydney. 3 Hours drive north of Sydney - 1.5 hours drive north of Newcastle - 2 km Gloucester railway station.
The Park offers a wide range of comfortable accommodation and sites.
Stroll to the main street shopping and tourist information center. Conveniently located next to heated outdoor Olympic size swimming pool and hydro therapy pool. Recreational facilities, include tennis, croquet, cricket, football, rugby and bowls.
- Two large amenities blocks conveniently situated at either end of the park, each offering, showers, toilets, and hand basins. The top block offering disabled and children's bathroom facilities
Two laundries each with token operated washing machines & driers.
Outdoor washing lines, ironing boards, irons on loan from office.
Communal kitchen and indoor dining facilities TV lounge.
Free Gas barbecues and outdoor eating / picnic areas / children's play area.
- Pumphouse - indoor eating and child's play area.
- Various sites available with drive through, concrete slab, Sullage.
- Fire drums for hire, wood for sale
- On Site kiosk, selling ice creams, sweets, bottled drinks, ice and bottled gas refills.
- Fax facilities.
- Pet friendly.
- No personal chainsaws allowed in park
Gloucester, New South Wales, 2422
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsconcussion.only.crownsGloucester, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/