Rivers Edge Camping is caravan and campervan friendly with flat and spacious sites.
We are situated on the Russell Forest scenic drive and a short drive to Lake Skinner walking track.
The Rivers Edge walk back at the campsite takes you along the beautiful Russell river downstream to productive fishing pools.
The campsite has
• Large spacious sites including Powered sites
• Communal shelter with kitchen and wood heated lounge area
• Great trout fishing
• Deep and shallow swimming holes
• Fresh drinking water
• Toilet and shower facilities
• Wood fired campsites next to the river
• Disability access
Nearby bush tracks to explore. Great for the 4WD and registered offroad enthusiast
See if you can spot our wild Platypus, and the two Wedge Tailed Eagles that live in the Lonnavale valley
Hand Reared Cow
Bring your spot light to see the abundance of native wildlife at night
Bring your Footy, loads of room for a kick