**Please note: this is suitable only for tents, swags and camper trailers. It is not suitable for caravans or motorhomes**
Aragunnu campground is a great place for a beach camping holiday. Explore Aboriginal heritage, fishing spots and walking tracks near this far south coast campground.
This large campground (50 sites) features four distinct camping areas, so bring your tent or camper trailer and take your pick of campsite setting: untamed surroundings just 50m from the beach, an open, grassy area shaded by tall coastal mahogany, or an elevated spot to the west of the beach.
There’s easy access to walking tracks at Aragunnu campground. Head to Aragunnu Beach and explore its own unusual stones – some of which are as tall as a child and you’ll find good fishing spots nearby, as well as two picnic areas. Be sure to take the Mimosa Rocks walk that takes you past one of the park’s Aboriginal sites, before leading on to a scenic lookout.
Activities: walking, swimming, surfing, fishing, snorkelling, birdwatching
Getting there: Aragunnu campground is located off Aragunnu Road. To get there turn off the Tathra-Bermagui Road onto Aragunnu Road the campground is approximately 3km down the road.
Number of campsites: 50
Camping type: Tent, Camper trailer site, Camping beside my vehicle
Facilities: Barbecue facilities, carpark, toilets
- Sites are unmarked and unpowered
- During school holiday periods the maximum length of stay is 2 weeks. At all other times it is 4 weeks.
- In some areas of the campground you can park your car on your campsite. In other areas your campsite will be a few metres from your car.
- All visitors are required to make themselves aware of the essential information, rules and regulations displayed at the entry to all campgrounds.
- Bookings not required for this campground. Sites operate on a first-in first-served basis.
- Schools, educational institutions and large groups are required to obtain camping consent prior to their visit. Please apply to the NPWS office at least 3 months before the planned visit.
Wapengo, New South Wales, 2550
Coordinates & Contact Details-36.584833, 150.04824202 4476 0800
what 3 wordsstalls.horoscope.bargesBermagui, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/