The Porongurup Range Tourist Park is a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of day to day life. The site is beautifully grassed with well maintained grounds and nestled amongst shady trees. Enjoy waking up to the sounds of birdsong and relax while looking at the magnificent backdrop of the Porongurup Ranges while having your morning coffee or tea.
The Park is situated opposite the main entrance of the heritage listed Porongurup Range National Park. The Porongurup Range is truly unique as it is the oldest mountain range in Australia. Over 1.1 billion years old, this ancient range is home to towering granite peaks, majestic stands of karri trees and is surrounded by many award winning boutique wineries. Renowned for its awesome natural beauty,wildflowers, colourful local characters and huge variety of natural sightseeing attractions, the Porongurups is the complete tourism destination that should not be missed.
The recently opened world-class Sky-Walk at Castle Rock is a MUST DO and only one of the excellent walks and attractions offering breathtaking panoramic views. Both the Range and surrounds and Twin Creeks Conservation Reserve are ablaze with spectacular wildflowers from September on and the bird-life is prolific all year round. Experience the great ambience of our peaceful and pretty park while enjoying a glass of high quality local wine.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our beautiful Porongurup Range Tourist Park.
Caravan & Camping Facilities:
- All sites (powered and unpowered) are grassed and are nestled around beautiful shady trees with views towards the Ranges.
- Free Gas BBQ's
- Well appointed Camp kitchen with TV and a wood heater.
- Gazebo with Picnic Tables
- Toilet/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Bottle Gas refill available
- Disabled Access
- digital TV reception
- Sorry no mobile phone reception/wifi
- No credit card facilities - Cash only !
- Pets by prior arrangement only
Self Catering Cabins
We also have some comfortable self contained cabins available. These are ideal to relax and unwind while enjoying the peaceful environment.
- 1 cabin (1 double bed and 1 bunk bed) dining table, fridge, microwave, crockery/cutlery, veranda - no ensuite - max 4 people
- 1 x 2 bedroom chalet (1 queen bed and 1 double bed) shower, toilet, kitchen, sofa, dining table, AC and TV, decking overlooking the park - max 4 people - linen provided.
Address7 Box Hill Road
Porongorup, Western Australia, 6324
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsscrape.figs.treeMount Barker, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/