Please note - Pardoo Station is a cashless venue.
The grassy station campground includes 125 powered sites, all with water and power.
Caravan Park Rules
- All fees must be paid in advance
- Site fees and onsite accommodation fees are calculated from 2pm of he day of arrival to 10am of the day of departure.
- Unless alternate prior arrangements have been made with the Park Co-ordinator, occupancy exceeding the above stated hours, will be charged as an additional day.
- Visitors staying overnight must be paid for in advance at the prescribed fee.
- Fees charged are for one vehicle per site
- Additional vehicles, including boat and trailers and overnight visitor’s cars, shall be admitted only with the prior approval of the Park Co-ordinator, subject to suitable parking space being available and pre-payment of a fee prescribed for additional vehicles
- The SPEED LIMIT for all vehicles in the park is 8km/h. Any breach of this rule will result in vehicles being required to park in the visitors’ car parking.
- Pedestrians and animals have the right of way at all times
- Major caravan or vehicle repairs are not permitted in the park. Any requirement to undertake minor repairs or maintenance on the site must have the prior approval of the Park Co-ordinator.
- Unregistered motor vehicles are not permitted in the Park
- Motorbikes or Quad bikes are not permitted to be used on Pardoo Station.
- Vehicle washing is permitted in designated wash bay(10 minutes maximum), subject to specific approval by the Park Co-ordinator and prevailing ground and weather conditions, caravans and cars may be washed on site provided that heavy or corrosive solvents are not used and that there is no deposit of petroleum products.
- Ensure you leave all gates as you found them
- Please be alert when driving on the station, as we are a fully operational cattle station. You may come across cattle, stockman, horses, farm equipment or helicopters and you must always give way.
- Be aware that there are 1080 baits around property to reduce feral animal numbers that may be harmful to your pet.
- Do not enter Cattle yards, sheds or fenced areas
- Littering is not acceptable behaviour
- Firearms are strictly prohibited on Pardoo Station
- Open fires are not permitted
- As at 1st May 2018, we do not allow drones to be used on our property or coastal areas
- Photography of farm animals is not permitted
Access to Beaches and Rivers
- Access to our beaches and rivers is subject to change at any time, including closure of the roads and access during high tides or bad weather at the discretion of management.
- Please check tides before going to beach or river. See reception or look online.
- On high tides there is a risk of vehicle bogging and water inundation. There is a recovery fee of $750
- All access to these areas are closed when 5 mm or more of rain has fallen within a 24 hour period. This is because of muddy tracks that may cause vehicles to become stuck and damage the roads.
- Please check tide times before your trip, as you need at least 3.5m of water to launch and collect your boat from creek
- Please abide by bag limit laws when fishing an crabbing
- Marine Park zoning does apply to areas at Pardoo. See reception for brochure.
- Any gutting and fish cleaning needs to be done at the beach or creek
- We do not recommend swimming due to currents and sharks.
- Children under 13 must be supervised by an adult
AddressPardoo Station Road via Great Northern Highway
Pardoo, Western Australia, 6721
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsreissued.moving.sweepersPort Hedland, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/