We welcome you to Perth's finest tourist caravan park.The caravan park is set on 17 picturesque acres surrounded by a splendid array of Western Australian wildflowers and native birds. Come to this tranquil traveller's paradise and experience the very best in camping, caravanning, cabin and chalet accommodation.
Just imagine relaxing in this wildflower and wildlife retreat enjoying Western Australian fine wines from the Swan Valley, which is only 10 minutes away. Feel like you are in the country when you are only 18kms from the centre of Perth and 10 minutes from both the Domestic and International Airports.
So let us spoil you and your family by making your next holiday to Perth an enjoyable and relaxing one. Dogs are welcome.
Our accommodation ranges from the more conventional style 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully self contained Chalets to the open planned Cabin Ensuites.
For those great Aussie adventurers with caravans, motorhomes, campers or tents you will feel right at home. Whether it be in one of our private ensuite sites, concrete/paved powered sites or lush grass camp sites.
- PieLINK internet kiosk and 24 hour access wireless hotspot
- Enjoy a swim in our grand 16 metre swimming pool with plenty of covered area to keep out of the hot WA sun
- Get together with friends and cook up a storm in our restaurant-like campers kitchen
- Relax in our huge recreation room with television, video player and free pool table
- Cook up a feast in our covered BBQ's located in various areas around the park
- Let the children have hours of fun in our covered children playground
- Catch up with family and friends using our coin operated telephone, faxes or by using our internet centre or maybe post that letter to that special someone
- Let our friendly team organize your tours or cruises to Perth, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Swan Valley or even Margaret River
- Borrow our Perth Street Directory for FREE to make your self drive around Perth hassle free
- Enjoy the sweet sounds of whistling birds while you read a book in the wide open spaces
- Our first class amenities block includes a children's toilet and change room
- Conveniently located dump points to off load your chemical toilets - fees may apply
- Neighbour shopping centre 2km away
- Lock your car, camper or caravan in our well secured storage area or our self storage units (fees apply)
- Take your beloved lap dog for a stroll in our dog exercise area
- Boomgate control
- Bus stops at front entrance
Address219 Midland Road
Hazelmere, Western Australia, 6055
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsexpect.full.mealMaida Vale, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/