Mont Albion Station is a 20000 acre cattle station just 2½ hours drive from Cairns and 30 minutes from Herberton. Mont Albion was an early mining settlement and is 6km from the historic town of Irvinebank.
- Relaxing in a peaceful bush setting by the dam at the station homestead.
- Top entertainment by award winning bush poet Tom Mauloni.
- Entertaining working dog display with collie dogs using Indian running ducks.
- Mustering demonstration with Brahman cattle.
- Country style morning tea and billy tea included.
- Camping under the Mont Albion stars
- Fishing in the dam
- Tag-along tour of station and more.
- Group or Personal Farm Tour on a day to suit your itinerary.
Relax at Mont Albion Station, a 20,000 acre breeding property just 25 minutes drive from Herberton. Enjoy camping under the Mont Albion stars around one of the many dams with your family and friends. Soak up the Australian bush… marvel at the history of this once robust mining area.
Bookings are essential!
AddressHales Siding Road
Irvinebank, Queensland, 4887
Coordinates & Contact Details-17.39372, 145.17677707 4065 3310
what 3 wordsexposing.discouraged.supermarketsAtherton, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/