Located in north eastern Victoria, historical Beechworth is one of Australia's best preserved towns of the colonial gold rush era.
Nestled in the foothills of the Australian Alps on the banks of Spring Creek, Beechworth Holiday Park is just 1.5kms from the centre of town making it the perfect base from which to immerse yourself in Australia's colonial past and explore the wonderous natural beauty of this historical region.
Your friendly hosts Brett & Kym Cavigan are always ready to welcome you and with a great range of facilities onsite and with accommodation options such as cabins, villas, cottages, caravan sites as well as powered and unpowered camping sites, there's something available to suit every budget & need. So why not stop & stay awhile? You may not want to leave!
Just some of the great facilities on offer include:
- Beautiful solar heated salt water swimming pool
- Large camp kitchen with full cooking facilities including a fridge & microwave, an open fireplace and pizza oven and seating for 30 guests
- Well stocked kiosk that provides fresh bread & milk, newspapers, ice, gas refills and DVD hire
- Clean amenities block & guest coin operated laundry
- Safe adventure playground for the kids
- Bike & go-cart hire. There's even a covered buggy available for those guests still too young to ride themselves
- Two free BBQ areas with gas supplied
- Portable fire bins are available for free but wood must be purchased from the kiosk for $10 per bag or you can bring your own for a flat $10 fee per site.
- Dump point
Address151 Stanley Road
Beechworth, Victoria, 3747
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsfulfilled.contesting.correspondWodonga, Victoriahttps://what3words.com/