We are a family owned and operated park dedicated to making this your ultimate holiday experience! Located in Corowa along the banks of the Murray River, we offer an excellent range of self contained 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, powered caravan sites & unpowered tent sites to suit all budgets and requirements.
We are surrounded by Red River Gums and prolific birdlife. Our privately owned boat ramp allows immediate access for boating and water skiing. The lagoon provides safe swimming and exploration for kayaks and canoes. The mighty Murray River is truly magic.
Base yourself at Corowa Bindaree Holiday Park in the heart of the Murray Region and Rutherglen Winery regions. Enjoy all that this wonderful area has to offer.
- 11 fully self contained Family Motel Rooms providing 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments.
- Camping ground – large grassed powered and unpowered sites
- Private Boat Ramp
- Swimming Pool with BBQ area
- Children’s playground
- Giant chess and checkers board
- Guest Laundries & Amenities Block
- TV Room with TV & DVD
- Free BBQ facilities
- Kiosk/General Store – selling papers, ice, drinks & ice cream
- Chopped firewood – delivered to site
- Swap and Go gas bottles
- Camp fires permitted
- Pet Friendly in camping ground during off peak periods – conditions apply so please call us to check on availability.
Address454 Honour Avenue
Corowa , New South Wales, 2646
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsdiesel.sabbatical.strandCorowa, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/