Ocean View Caravan & Tourist Park is nestled in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland at Mt Mellum in Landsborough, Queensland.
Our park is a small friendly tourist park in the heart of the Hinterland with panoramic views out over the Caloundra and Bribie Island coastlines. We are close to all the tourist must do’s, including stunning Glasshouse Mountains scenery, waterfalls, coffee, crafts and the world famous Australia Zoo.
We currently have 27 caravan sites with more underway. Choose between slab sites, all grass sites or easy reverse sites with a concrete wheel track and views out to Bribie Island. Throw in a very popular ‘happy hour’deck, new camp kitchen, resort style club/function room (group booking), and don’t forget Site 20 with its own personal deck.
- Powered Sites with cement slabs
- Camping Sites with lush green grass
- Ensuite villas & cabins are self-contained with cooking facilities, have reverse cycle air-conditioning, and decks to sit out and enjoy the views. All have Queen Size beds. Sleep from 2 - 5 people
- Disabled Unit with wheelchair access
- Amenities block newly renovated with showers, toilets and baby bath
- Laundry has washing machines, tumble dryers and iron
- Camp Kitchen with BBQ, Microwave, Kettle, Toaster, Fridge, Hot & Cold Water
Address2 Old Maleny Road
Landsborough, Queensland, 4550
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsshrunken.anguished.sprinkleMaleny, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/