What is available?
- Diesel and Opal fuel. Note that we only have limited stocks of Opal fuel so please call ahead on 08 9037 1147 prior to travel.
- Groceries and soft drinks (no fresh produce)
- EFTPOS facilities (Visa or Mastercard). There is a 1.5% transaction fee to cover our costs.
- Optus mobile phone coverage
- Some vehicle spares
- Locally produced artefacts and art from the renowned Spinifex Arts Project
- Campground with shower, toilet, covered barbeque area.
- Self-contained studio accommodation
- Public phone
- Coming soon - short tours of the area around Ilkurlka
- Motor mechanical repairs are not available at Ilkurlka or along the Anne Beadell Highway. A mechanical shed is available at Ilkurlka for limited DIY repairs.
- A self-contained studio bedroom (twin sleeper) with kitchen and outdoor shower and toilet - $140 per night
- Bookings are essential
- Large drive-through sites with shower and toilet
- Camp fire areas
- Tap water on site
- Free BBQ facilities
- Unpowered site $10 per person per night (children under 15 years free)
- No generators please!
- Public WIFI Hotspot (pay per use)
- Pets welcome, provided they are on a leash and under control at all times. Pets are not permitted in rooms
Contact us if you are interested in booking the studio or camp site before you arrive.
AddressSerpentine Lakes Road
Beadell, Western Australia, 6440
Coordinates & Contact Details-28.350489, 127.51800908 9037 1147
what 3 wordsdelay.vanish.pretendedNeale, Western Australiahttps://what3words.com/