Nestled on a sweeping bend of Australia’s greatest river, the Murray, Ball Park Caravan Park offers family friendly accommodation in one of the most picturesque locations.
The park is located at the southern end of the township of Corowa which enables easy walking access to the town and beside the historic John Foord Bridge which is the bridge crossing over the Murray River into Victoria.
The park is fully equipped with facilities to ensure your stay is enjoyable and comfortable.
The park offers a range of accommodation options from fully self contained units to powered and non powered camping sites. They have a wide selection of fully self contained units that cater for all your holiday needs. So if you prefer a few modern comforts whilst enjoying your stay on the picturesque banks of the Murray River try a choice of unit accommodation.
They have numerous facilities make your camping holiday on the Murray River a pleasant one. These include:
- 2 shower-toilet-laundry blocks.
- 3 sheltered gas BBQ areas.
- Swap & Go gas refills.
- 2 family disabled bathrooms.
- Children's playground.
- Laundry facilities.
- Boat ramp.
- Direct access to the Lagoon and its sandy beach.
- Pet friendly (conditions apply).
- Camp fires (conditions apply.
- On site kiosk stocking essential items plus ice creams, drinks and ice.
- A few minutes walk to the town centre.
- Excellent selection of dining options within walking distance.
- Lawn tennis courts and public parks and gardens all within a short walk.
- New Corowa Aquatic Centre adjoins the park.
Corowa, New South Wales, 2646
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsswallow.finals.generouslyCorowa, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/