Noosa's most affordable RV STOPOVER! Welcome to the convenience of the Cooroy RV Stopover in the heart of Cooroy and only 20mins from Noosa beach.
A bustling little town in the Noosa Hinterland ideally located amongst rolling hills and mountains near Lake Macdonald, the Noosa Botanic Gardens and the Noosa Trails. Cooroy is a gateway to the Noosa beaches as well as Pomona, Eumundi and Tinbeerwah. Abundant with history, nature experiences, outdoor activities, crafts, art, cafe, shopping, dining and friendly people. Cooroy also hosts the railway station leading directly to Brisbane and Gympie.
- 20 minutes to Noosa Beaches
- Walking distance to Cooroy's main street
- Buzzing village with eateries, craft shops, public library, history, friendly locals
- Bush walks, mountain climbs, outdoor recreation, access to the Noosa Trail system
- Self Contained Recreational Vehicles only
- Overnight stays permitted up to 4 nights
- No facilities, and no fires permitted onsite
- Note: adjacent to a commercial precinct
- Checkout time 10am
- Not suitable for rigs over 12.5 metres in length.
- Only park in the permitted areas (refer site map) and do not intrude on community club buildings or their amenities.
- Grey water disposal to ground is not permitted.
- Camping is not permitted (no tents, camper trailers, backpacker vans or caravans that are not fully self-contained). SELF-CONTAINED MEANS: all the resources needed to live must be on board and contained within the vehicle. This includes sleeping, cooking, refrigeration, power supplies (gas/solar/batteries), fresh water supplies, toilet/shower, and holding tanks for both black and grey water. Grey water or “sullage” is not to be disposed to the ground.
- No fires or generators allowed.
- Dogs permitted – must be kept on a leash when outside the vehicle, and must not be left unattended at any time.
- There is a dump point facility available adjacent to the stopover.
- Please dispose of waste appropriately in the refuse bins.
WARNING – This site is prone to flash flooding please leave the area when directed or if there is heavy rain.
Address17 Mary River Road
Cooroy, Queensland, 4563
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsprinted.brushes.mistakenBlack Mountain, Queenslandhttps://what3words.com/