Set on 86 acres of tranquil bushland, this 7 acre caravan park is the perfect escape, complete with ideal fishing areas.
Fort Courage consists of 70 acres of Murray River frontage.
Our facilities include:
- 3 acres of assorted shade trees, lush green lawns. Very neat and clean
- Two large gas barbeques and gas Webber roasters undercover
- Ample tables and chairs undercover
- Quality showers and two toilet blocks with laundry
- Sealed road and a very warm welcome to all
- Powered van/tent sites, all on lush lawns
- Accommodation buildings (air-conditioned). 3 units, The Lodge and one on-site van.
- Great area for fishing – Cod, Golden Perch, Redfin and Yabbies. Fishing Licences available from the office.
- Boat Marina
- Concrete boat ramp
- Ice available
- The ideal base to fish at the Frenchman’s Creek, Rufus River, Darling Anabranch and Deadmans Creek
- DAY VISITS – Fort Courage is available for family or group barbeques $2 per adult.
- Eftpos is now available (preferred payment, no cash available)
- Pet Friendly at caretakers discretion – No pets allowed in accommodation
4 accommodation buildings:
- – Lodge – 5 singles and 2 queen
- – Unit 1 – 1 double, 1 set of bunks, 1 sofa bed
- – Unit 2 – 1 double and 1 set of bunks
- – Unit 3 – 1 double bed, 2 singles beds, 1 double bed sofa
- BYO – Blankets, Sheets, Pillows and Towels
Address1703 Renmark Road
Wentworth, New South Wales, 2648
Coordinates & Contact Details-34.089201, 141.73334503 5027 3097
what 3 wordsmixed.pretzels.consistedDareton, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/