Check out the old ruins of Engoordina siding station. There is an information board here with info of how it used be. The siding buildings consist of two and three bedroom quarters with kitchen and dining area in the middle. The siding was the base for maintenance gang No. 22. An increase in military traffic in World War II instigated the establishment of a large passing loop in 1941. The Engoordina Siding was listed as a station in 1951 but was closed in March 1959.