There are not many places in Australia where you can set up your tent, caravan or kombi right next to the beach. Old School Skenes Creek is one of them - basic facilities and amenities on the crown reserve right on the foreshore.... No roads to cross to the sandy surf playground, chilled out atmosphere and we're dog-friendly too.
Park Features and Facilities:
- Powered & Unpowered Sites
- On-site overnight Caravans for hire.
- RV / Campervan friendly
- dump point
- Indoor Communal Lounge
- TV games room
- Basic Camp Kitchen
- Hot Showers, BBQ , Laundry
- Internet Access
- Kiosk - Lavazza Coffee, Ice, Food, Camping necessities
- Camp Fires
- Hire Surf & Boogie Boards, wetsuits & paddle boards.
- Fishing off the beach & creek
- Walks and Waterfalls nearby
- Mountain Biking Tours & Kayaking with Seals
- Learn to surf
- Argo buggies , Horse riding and more...
Address2 Great Ocean Road
Skenes Creek, Victoria, 3233
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsseatbelts.devotion.strongholdApollo Bay, Victoriahttps://what3words.com/