The Hobart Showground Motorhome and Caravan Park is Tasmania's largest and most versatile campground. We are able to cater for all sized vehicles and have a variety of powered and unpowered sites available. We also have grey water and portable water options that can be organised. The Showground Motorhome and Caravan Park also facilitates a dump point for blackwater if you are a paying guest.
Our online booking system can be accessed via the button above or alternatively, you can call us and our staff will be happy to organise your booking.
Features and Facilities
- 10 minutes north of Hobart CBD and just a 2 minute walk to public transport
- All pets welcome but rules do apply
- Bookings now must be made online or via the office during business hours.
- Walking distance to medical facilities, major retailers, shopping facilities, restaurants, Village Cinema complex, library, swimming pool, internet café, and numerous other activities.
- Can accommodate tents, slide-ons, motorhomes, 5th wheelers and caravans.
- Full shower, toilet and laundry facilities.
- Dump Point On-Site.
- Powered sites available.
- Safe bike access to Hobart via the Hobart Cycle track.
- Ideal for public transport access to: MONA, Botanical Gardens, Salamanca Market, River Cruises, Cascade Brewery Tours, day trips to Tahune Airwalk, Derwent Valley, Richmond, the Coal River Wine Region and Port Arthur to name but a few.
- The Hobart Showground Motorhome park is available for bookings most of the year (the park closes in October for the Royal Hobart Show).
- Cost effective and very competitive rates.
- Stay 6 nights and get the 7th night for free.
Important information - please read before booking
- RAST reserves the right to move you into another site if deemed necessary.
- Please note there is a $4.95 booking fee which is applied to each online booking by our booking system.
- Please note that some sites which are listed as having Water may only have an accessible water station to help you fill up. This may not mean that you have constant access to water. We advise that you bring your own splitter.
- We also advise that you bring your own 25m extension cord.
- There are limited sites available for self-registration but please ensure you use the site allocated when you arrive.
Attention CMCA members
Please use the following promotional codes (then click on apply). Please note, if you use these promotional codes, your CMCA Card will be checked upon arrival.
- Powered Site – CMCA1
- Unpowered Site – CMCA2
Address2 Howard Road
Glenorchy, Tasmania, 7010
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsreason.singers.pavesGoodwood, Tasmaniahttps://what3words.com/