Please note - payment is by way of honesty box!
Mystery Bay campground fronts the ocean and is one of the few natural camping areas remaining on NSW’s south coast. It is only a short distance off the Princes Highway, but could be a million miles from anywhere.
The area is quite large with camp sites scattered throughout the native bush of mainly spotted gums, with acacias and banksias closer to the spectacular cliff headlands and small beaches.
Mystery Bay is a sleepy coastal hamlet between Narooma and Central Tilba, with Eurobodalla National Park to the north and south.
The Mystery Bay turnoff is about 9 km south of Narooma, and 24 km north of Cobargo. Heading into Mystery Bay, the campsite is on your left.
- Sites have room for vehicles of all shapes and sizes, but none are powered.
- Cold showers.
- Centrally placed water taps.
- Pit toilets.
- Firewood can be purchased on site.
- Gas and ice available from nearby farm.
- The closest supermarket is Narooma, although some provisions are available from Central Tilba.
- Dogs allowed on leash and under control at all times.
AddressMystery Bay Road
Mystery Bay, New South Wales, 2546
Coordinates & Contact Details
what 3 wordsspender.decoy.lamentNarooma, New South Waleshttps://what3words.com/